Your voice is so much lower then even last time I saw you. You look guy bulky too. I was wondering about how your new hormones affect you as far as depression goes. I think I remember you saying that you are bipolar or maybe not. Always thank you for sharing your journey. <3
Your voice is so much lower then even last time I saw you. You look guy bulky too. I was wondering about how your new hormones affect you as far as depression goes. I think I remember you saying that you are bipolar or maybe not.
ReplyDeleteAlways thank you for sharing your journey. <3
Cris- i am taking notes of your last two comments and will try to get a post up this week...
ReplyDeleteI am a patient person, I know you are crazy busy with everything. This is your journey so take your time. Thanks for letting me join the ride.
ReplyDelete