So what exactly are they checking for in your blood? I am pretty sure it's to see if the testosterone is at a certain level. The sites you posted were pretty informative, which I like and I will be thinking of more questions. It's nice hearing what is going on since I don't see you much. Also from my perspective growing up around a few trans people mostly mf and a few fm no one talked about it. I like knowing and talking about it. Thanks for including us.
So what exactly are they checking for in your blood? I am pretty sure it's to see if the testosterone is at a certain level. The sites you posted were pretty informative, which I like and I will be thinking of more questions. It's nice hearing what is going on since I don't see you much. Also from my perspective growing up around a few trans people mostly mf and a few fm no one talked about it. I like knowing and talking about it. Thanks for including us.
ReplyDeletei know what a few of the tests are... let me do a bit more research and i will answer that question in my next post...
ReplyDelete